Friday, April 24, 2009

SHE MAY GET TO COME HOME!!!

I just got a call from Dad. Mom is doing great this morning! Doctor Hillary, who works with Mom in the plastic surgeons office says that her incision looks MUCH better today and that she might get to go home today after all. The decision is still left up to Dr. Tan , Mom's plastic surgeon, so we won't know more until he comes to see Mom. We sure hope she's doing good enough to come home!
I just fed all the animals and am about to head down there in about a half hour from now. Sometimes it can take hours for the Doctors to get around to release somebody so I'll just go on down anyhow. Believe me...if she's well enough to come home, I'll be thrilled to turn right back around!
The picture from this message was taken last night, but I thought it would be fun to include today so you could see how good she was doing last night.
I'll post more later!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news. I hope she does get to come home today she'll rest better at home. Love & Prayers to all. Love Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! This is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete