Thursday, April 23, 2009

THE SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR 1PM

Mom just sent me this self-portrait. She says she is very comfortable now...they had some difficulty with the IV.
The surgery will hopefully only take an hour as long as he doesn't have to replace the expander. There is also the chance that the surgery might not actually start at 1. Just like last time, I will post a blog when I know she's in surgery.
I told Mom about each and every one of you that I've heard from, and she wants me to let you know that she loves you and wants to thank you for thinking of her.
Thanks so much, everyone. I'll let you know when she's in.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment